Some people prefer to beauty salons for a home and are actively using homemade masks, creams, shampoos, cooked according to recipes of traditional medicine. However, not all folk remedies as harmless as it seems. For example, the ratio of doctors to the horse’s shampoo that people use to strengthen the hair, is ambiguous. To this issue and we decided to apply. The benefits and the rules of horse shampoo , read the following article.
Can I use a horse shampoo?
Now the whole internet is full of information about horse shampoos . Reviews for the miracle tool very positive – the hair compacted, become dense, acquire an unprecedented volume and shine, become soft and silky.
Use horse shampoo or not – is up to you, but first need to examine in detail the available information about the tool. All have heard about the Ph level of a human hair, which determines the acid-alkaline balance.
Manufacturers of cosmetic products always take into account this parameter when creating their products. Considered a neutral Ph 7.0. Anything above – alkaline, and below – sour. Of course, the level of Ph in shampoos for different hair types can vary. But if it is much lower than normal, it will lead to a breach of hydrobalance in the scalp – it will give more body fat and hair, respectively, discolour quickly.
If Ph exceeds the norm, that is located in a more alkaline environment, it can also adversely affect the condition of hair – lye dries up the scalp and hair, causing itching and burning, but also increases the chance of dandruff. As for the Ph of the skin horse, it is approximately equal to 6.7-6.8, then there is more acidic.
Horse allocates more sebum, and the skin it is much thicker than a man. In this context, means animals contain more alkali, to effectively remove excess dirt.
In humans, the means with a high content of alkali, as has been said to cause skin irritation, itching and dryness. Therefore, the use of shampoo for animals is doubtful
In addition, it is known that the skin is very sensitive horse, so caring products are made exclusively from natural ingredients, the concentration of the components is several times higher than in human shampoos.
Usually, the composition is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10, even when used on animals. What proportion are suitable for a man – is unknown.
Do not forget that a “horse shampoo” can not be suitable for different hair types, especially for colored, chemically treated or blondirovannyh.
Because the highest concentrations of the components may be a side effect, for example, the rapid washout of color. Well, in general, consider all the possible reactions of the human body to use the horse shampoo is very difficult.
If you do decide to try the tool on itself, be very careful!
Here are some tips for using horse shampoo:
• due to the fact that the horse shampoo alkali content is much higher than the means for people to use it only for people with oily skin of the head and the normal type of hair, dry hair to owners of horse shampoo is not recommended;
• Do not use the shampoo in its pure form, because, as mentioned above, the proportion of 1:10 is suitable for the animals themselves, it means that a person must be a solution even weaker;
• horse shampoo is absolutely not like for everyday use, the frequency of its use should not exceed once per week;
• Not worth the risk to those who have the disease of the skin, very sensitive skin and allergies;
• Engage in observation: if the hair has deteriorated, there was an itch, or burning, or you simply feel discomfort after use, discard the horse shampoo.
Category: Hair Care